Wednesday 8 February 2012

Creating a Key.. or Just use Labels?

As part of my organizational obsession, I thought about adding a symbol to Blog titles to help in navigating them at a later date.

For example:

[+] = positive action taken
[-] = Rant/lack of progress
[L] = Something I've learned or concluded from a failure or success. Or general insight and discovery.
[T] = A task or action identified which I need to take in order to progress or will take shortly
[*] # = Mood, preceded by a number from 1-10 (an existing symbol I use on a different Blog)
[A] = Advice or tips for other people
[£] = Finance, work or money related
[R] = Relationship related

Thinking about it, I guess that's what tags/labels are for! So maybe instead, insert these tags into each of my posts in addition to the subject related tag/s:

Positive Action
Rant
Discovery
To do
Mood
Advice
Work
Relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment