Sunday 25 March 2012

The INTJ Forum

I've been spending time visiting the INTJ Forum over the last year. I basically use it as a soundboard for any semi-intelligent opinions I might have. Most of the members are smart and I respect that. My intelligent side feels at home there :) I can join in a really interesting, deep discussion about 'Free will' or debate the pros and cons of democracy with people able to post well thought out and valid arguments (most of the time). I've learned a lot there. It's opened my mind up and helped me make better conclusions about the world. INTJs generally have quite strong opinions which are often very different yet also very valid. It's such a refreshing contrast to typical dumb TV, celebrity gossip and the majority of people I've met and spoke to over my life time.

I want to add some of my posts and replies to the blog for reference. Also, sometimes I say something which, for me, is pretty fucking smart and I guess I'm kinda proud of such observations and statements :D

No comments:

Post a Comment